+ Antworten
  1. Help with filling out forms for DCF # 1
    NiMa

Help with filling out forms for DCF

Hello everyone!

My boyfriend (soon to be husband *yay* ) and I are having some problems filling out the form DS-230 (part 1).
    we both live together in Germany and want to apply for a visa the DCF (direct consular filing) way.

Ok, now to our questions.
    Question 22 - What do you intend to work as in the U.S.?
    My boyfriend might get a chance to work at a factory where my aunt is currently working at. Of course, he would take any other job as well. So, can anyone tell me what we should write there!?
    To number 23, list below all employment for the last 10 years. What if he had plenty of jobs that lasted for months (nothing permanent), would that be a reason for them denying our visa application?
    And for the education part, what if my boyfriend doesn't have a degree/diploma that is similar to the american high school diploma? Is that bad!? What if he was going to try to get a GED once we're in the U.S.?
    Those three questions have been bothering us for the past few days, it's really frustrating. We don't want our visa (once we file it) to be denied because of something like that. How can we best answer these questions? Can anyone help us!?

2.   Alt 
    Werbung

3. Help with filling out forms for DCF # 2
    Gast7058
    Zitat Zitat von NiMa Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello everyone!

My boyfriend (soon to be husband *yay* ) and I are having some problems filling out the form DS-230 (part 1).
    we both live together in Germany and want to apply for a visa the DCF (direct consular filing) way.

Ok, now to our questions.
    Question 22 - What do you intend to work as in the U.S.?
    My boyfriend might get a chance to work at a factory where my aunt is currently working at. Of course, he would take any other job as well. So, can anyone tell me what we should write there!?
    To number 23, list below all employment for the last 10 years. What if he had plenty of jobs that lasted for months (nothing permanent), would that be a reason for them denying our visa application?
    And for the education part, what if my boyfriend doesn't have a degree/diploma that is similar to the american high school diploma? Is that bad!? What if he was going to try to get a GED once we're in the U.S.?
    Those three questions have been bothering us for the past few days, it's really frustrating. We don't want our visa (once we file it) to be denied because of something like that. How can we best answer these questions? Can anyone help us!?
    which one of you is the USC? DS-230 is for the beneficiary, i.e. for the immigrant.
    here is an example form http://www.auswanderer-forum.com/for...0/#post6568195
    do you have enough stateside income or a joint sponsor?

4. Help with filling out forms for DCF # 3
    NiMa
    Hey!

I am the USC. My aunt (who lives in the U.S.) will be the joint sponsor.
    We already read everything in that thread and we are still confused about some parts. We're not sure if those three questions that are giving us a hard time, could be a reason for the visa to be denied!?

5. Help with filling out forms for DCF # 4
    Cyndera
    #22: Just write down "Intend to work after the necessary paperwork has been processed.
    #23: I don't think that your visa would be denied because of that. Just make sure that you list the jobs you had.

About the education: I don't see why this should be a problem.

After all: USCIS is only interested if you have enough money to support your future husband so that he won't be a burden to the tax payers.

6. Help with filling out forms for DCF # 5
    Gast7058
    unless your husband has ever been convicted, has a courageous disease, your aunt doesn't make enough or this is a fake marriage, there is no reason for your application to be denied - neither based on past employment, nor on education.

7. Help with filling out forms for DCF # 6
    NiMa
    Thank you for the quick replies. That helped a lot and we're relieved to hear that!
    Btw: Are the I-130, DS-230 and G-325A the only forms we have to fill out!?

8. Help with filling out forms for DCF # 7
    NiMa

Question I-130

Hey everyone!

I am having problems filling out form I-130. I already talked to somebody from the consulate today but as soon as I hung up I realized that I forgot to ask a question and when I tried calling back, noone answered.
    So, I hope someone here can help me out

Quick info: I was born here and have the german and the american citizenship. I got mine through my dad because he is american.

On form I-130, question 13....

Have you obtained a certificate of citizenship in your own name? If yes:
    Give certificate number, date and place of issuance.

I don't have my american birth certificate anymore. I do have an american passport though. The lady from the consulate said that, that is good enough. So what do I write there?!

9. Help with filling out forms for DCF # 8
    Gast7058
    i will boldly assume you speak german? if so, why the english only section?

parents
    no

done

p.s. try to find your birth certificate
    edit: p.p.s. keeping only one thread (instead of three) for your questions will be greatly appreciated. it will give us insight into the whole case and will keep the forum clean. all your questions will be answered as best as we can, but please don't open a new thread for each one...

+ Antworten