+ Antworten
  1. info on spam letter...thats what it looks like # 1
    Gast10602

info on spam letter...thats what it looks like

this is one of the spam letters, people may get in their mail.
    they promisse a lot of dollars for your information. there are several different versions out there.
    got this one in the mail today

DO NOT RESPOND-----REPORT THEM TO THE FBI

BARCLAYS BANK PLC.
    CLAPHAM JUNCTION BRANCH,
    7 ST JOHNS HILL,
    SW 11 1 TN, LONDON
    WWW.barclaysbank.co.uk

Attention: Sir/Madam,

REF:- INSTRUCTION TO CREDIT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

This is to notify you about the statue of your fund right now in my desk.

After due vetting and evaluation of your Inheritance file which The Ministry
    of Finance of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Forwarded and contracted us to
    see to your immediate payment.

From our findings you have been going through hard ways by paying alot of
    charges to see to the release of your fund ($28, 500, 000, 00) which has
    been delayed.

We advice that you stop further communication with any correspondence from
    Nigeria. You don't have to pay any charges to receive your Inheritance fund
    anymore as you have met up with the whole requirements, your representatives
    in Nigeria will tell you to still go ahead with them but on your own risk.

The only thing required from you is to obtain Non-Resident Clearance
    Form/Reciept which we are not asking you to pay the fee to us here in United
    Kingdom as the Government of Nigeria have paid us for handling/processing of
    your payment with other customers.

We will help you to see that you obatin the form so that our bank will
    effect immediate transfer of your Inheritance sum ($28, 500, 000, 00) in to
    your designated bank account.
    Will you follow up our directives your fund will reflect in your account
    within five working Bank days from the day you obtain this form. Do not go
    through anybody again but through this Bank if you really want your fund.
    Please respond to my private email (birchronbarclaysbankmanager@walla.com )

Yours sincerely,
    Mr. BIRCH. RON
    Head, Private Banking Section.
    Barclays Bank Plc.

2.   Alt 
    Werbung

3. info on spam letter...thats what it looks like # 2
    Beate
    Zitat Zitat von heiner Beitrag anzeigen
    this is one of the spam letters, people may get in their mail.
    they promisse a lot of dollars for your information. there are several different versions out there.
    got this one in the mail today
    Do you collect stuff like that? If yes, I can send you plenty more. The "interpreter scam" has been making the rounds, too. I don't know how many times I've gotten that one.

4. info on spam letter...thats what it looks like # 3
    Gast10602
    Zitat Zitat von Beate Beitrag anzeigen
    Do you collect stuff like that? If yes, I can send you plenty more. The "interpreter scam" has been making the rounds, too. I don't know how many times I've gotten that one.

got this one today, i guess it is christmas.......lol

the idea is to show a letter to the ones who have not seen something like that.

5. info on spam letter...thats what it looks like # 4
    rabiene
    woooow heiner you are a very rich guy

6. info on spam letter...thats what it looks like # 5
    Gast10602
    since the other strang has been closed. here is an other version of spam letters.
    this guy has a radio show and is a financial adviser

Dear Mr. xxx

Thanks for contacting the Raymond J. Lucia Companies, Inc.

Your question was:
    hello ray,

just learned you had some expirience with some nigeria spam letter on one of your shows. could you please give me the link for that show.
    we have somebody on our discusssion board who got hit with it.

thanks

xxx

You will find the response to your question below:

Yes, Rob Butterfield has been contacted by someone in China this time via the e-mail. However, he knew it was a scam and just tried to string it along and see where it would go. The individual actually sent him a large check and he was supposed to deposit it into his account, keep 10% and send the rest to an address that had been furnished to him. But Rob took the check to the bank and reported it as potential fraud (the check looked real good and legitimate). The bank is checking to see if it is real and if it isn't they are trying to find where it came from. I guess the scammers hope the check will be deposited and the new money sent to them before anyone is wse to their issues.

This is a little different scam than the traditional Nigerian letter. In the traditional letter scam, the person will ask for a bank account number and routing number for your bank account so they can transfer money into your account. Then once they get those numbers, instead of moving money into the account, they clean the account out.

Rob often replies to these scams just to see if he can get them to tip their hand. He never actaully gives them any personal information.

You can find archives of the show at www.businesstalkradio.net.

If you have the time, please let me know what happened to your friend.

Sincerely,

Rick Plum, CFP
    "The Professor"
    Raymond J. Lucia Companies, Inc.
    Ph: (619) 497-5555
    Fx: (858) 726-1065
    Email: rplum@rjlinc.com

7. info on spam letter...thats what it looks like # 6
    tbads
    Nigeria SPAM ist eines, aber das hier: Pfui

Gooday,

How are you and your family? I hope all is well. My names is ( SGT 1ST CLASS ) Timothy Kammi, I am an American soldier serving in the military with the army 3rd Infantry Division troop in Iraq. With a very desperate need for assistance, i have summed up courage to conatct you as i found your information from the international journal address book. I am seeking for your assistance to repatriate a total deposited Cash-Money of US$20million and Alluvial Gold Dust worth of US$9.7million from the finance company to your destination. The money and the gold dust came in place as a result of a well packaged arrangement between me and the son of a well respected Sunni Arab elite from the Imam Ali's family in Najaf, Iraq in person of Abdul Ali who is presently laying on a sick bed waiting for his death. He was affected by bomb explosion at Bagdad as he was driving back to his city, Najaf. It has been confirmed to him by the doctor that he will not survive it after much medication by different doctors and that was why he sent for me as i am a family friend to Imam's Ali family and the best friend to Abdul.

He further told me that i should not allow his immediate and extended family members to know about this transaction as no doubt that they ploted the bomb explosion inorder to eliminate him as the only son and inherite all the wealth his father has left behind. It is very sympathetic and that was why i assured him that i will definitely help him by getting a honest and reliable person that will assist us to claim the Cash money from the security company and also provide a buyer for the alluvial Gold Dust as i am not allowed to have such huge amount of money in my name because i am still serving in the military under American government.

Below stated information is for the deposited Alluvial Gold dust:

COMMODITY---ALLUVIAL GOLD DUST.
    QUANTITY-----100-875 KG
    QUALITY------22 KARAT PLUS
    PRICE--------5,500 US DOLLARS PER KILO
    PAYMENT------I ACCEPT AT LEAST 10% OUT OF THE TOTAL COST OF THE SUPPLIED MERCHANDISE IN OTHER TO CATER FOR SOME EXPENSES AND TO DEFRAY PART OF THE PRODUCTION COST, AFTER TESTING AND SUBMISSION OF ALL RELIVANT EXPORT DOCUMENTS AT THE POINT OF SHIPPMENT.

Finally, he advised me that he want the money to be shared among the Muslim and Christian religions as I will update you with more detail upon the receipt of your response because the deposited items has to be redeposited in your name to enable you claim the items from the security company as Abdul's business partner. This transaction should be kept very confidential and i want to assure you that it is 100% risk free as you do not have to exercise any fear.

Get back to me via my email for more details and furnish me with your contact details for immedaite proceeds: timothy_kwami@myway.com

Timothy Kammi (Sergeant, Us Army)

8. info on spam letter...thats what it looks like # 7
    solaris
    Oh now there using the Soldiers???
    what a ^%$##@.

Shared among the muslim religion???
    I dont think , you are going to find anyone doing that anytime soon.
    Undbelievable.

9. info on spam letter...thats what it looks like # 8
    tbads
    Yep, I was very upset when I received it. Pah.

+ Antworten