1. Police Certificate German Citizens -US Family Based Immigration # 1
    CADREAM

Police Certificate German Citizens -US Family Based Immigration

I have a couple of questions and hope someone can help me with this. I have my Immigrant Visa Interview (F2B -family based) in 2 weeks at the US Consulate in Frankfurt.....yippee after waiting 10 years . Can someone advise whether for German Citizens you require a "Police Certificate" of every city in Germany you have lived since reaching the age of 16 or will it suffice to have a current Police Certificate issued by the "Generalbundesanwalt" in Bonn, Germany.

Secondly, on my appointment letter it states that my visa interview is at 7am and my medical exam on the same day at 000 hrs. Would it be possible to already take the medical exam two or three days prior to the interview.

Thanks so much for your help.

2.   Alt 
    Werbung

3. Police Certificate German Citizens -US Family Based Immigration # 2
    Michu
    Welcome to the forum.

POLICE RECORD
    (Fuehrungszeugnis) Available.

Each person over the age of fourteen may obtain an individual penal record. The application has to be filed with the registration office (Meldebehoerde) having jurisdiction over the applicant’s residence. Former residents of Germany, no longer registered in Germany, can apply for an individual record through the German Embassy or Consulate in their country of residence, or directly with the Bundeszentralregister in Bonn. The application form is available at the German Embassy/Consulate, or directly from the Bundeszentralregister, Auslandsabteilung, Heinemannstrasse 6, 53175 Bonn. Telephone: 01888-58443. Fee: 13 EURO. Processing time - minimum of three to four weeks.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/reciprocity/Country Folder/G/Germany.htm

You can take the medical exam on the same day after the interview, or before.

Greetings
    Michael

4. Police Certificate German Citizens -US Family Based Immigration # 3
    CADREAM
    That is cool. Thanks a million Michu. Would I need to notify the US Consulate that I will be taking the Medical some days before the interview?

5. Police Certificate German Citizens -US Family Based Immigration # 4
    Michu
    Zitat Zitat von CADREAM Beitrag anzeigen
    That is cool. Thanks a million Michu. Would I need to notify the US Consulate that I will be taking the Medical some days before the interview?
    No, you can go to the Doc and he will send all the paperwork to the consulate.

Greetings
    Michael

+ Antworten