1. Residence Period ?! # 1
    nicole_rayman

Residence Period ?!

Im a b1/b2 US visa holder, duration= 5 years, time remaining to expire = 1.5 years , I'm traveling to the US in August 2006, I got 2 questions:

1) how long would be the maximum period that they will give me [once i reach the airport] to reside in the US ? is it gonna be 6 months as i heared ?

2) My passport (not american of course) on which my visa is printed, has been expired, and of course the visa is still valid, I have made a new passport for myself, when I travel to the US, should I take both passports with me ? or is there any special procedure for this case ?

Thanks alot in advance !!

2.   Alt 
    Werbung

3. Residence Period ?! # 2
    larah
    Zitat Zitat von nicole_rayman
    Im a b1/b2 US visa holder, duration= 5 years, time remaining to expire = 1.5 years , I'm traveling to the US in August 2006, I got 2 questions:

1) how long would be the maximum period that they will give me [once i reach the airport] to reside in the US ? is it gonna be 6 months as i heared ?

2) My passport (not american of course) on which my visa is printed, has been expired, and of course the visa is still valid, I have made a new passport for myself, when I travel to the US, should I take both passports with me ? or is there any special procedure for this case ?

Thanks alot in advance !!
    I would think that if your visa is good for another 1.5 years you can stay for that amount of time unless I totally misunderstood what you were asking.

If the passport holding your visa expired you should bring both passports with you in order to prove that you have a visa.

4. Residence Period ?! # 3
    Süße
    The officer at the port of entry will determine how long you are allowed to stay in the U.S. Usually it is 6 months. As long you have the same nationality you can travel with both passport. You can find all information here: http://www.usembassy.de/germany/visa/visitor_visa.html and here: http://www.usembassy.de/germany/passport_expired.html

Sabine

5. Residence Period ?! # 4
    nicole_rayman
    Hi friends i would like to thank you alot for answers
    nicole rayman

6. Residence Period ?! # 5
    VegasGirl
    Zitat Zitat von nicole_rayman
    *lol* You know ofcourse that that's illegal, right? Making your own passport you bad bad girl!!!

Sorry, was just toooo tempting, couldn't help myself!

+ Antworten