Has anyone else discovered "Social Bookmarking"?

I may be a little bit late to the party, but this is just the coolest thing I have seen in a long time!

What is del.icio.us?
del.icio.us is a collection of favorites - yours and everyone else's. Use del.icio.us to:
  • Keep links to your favorite articles, blogs, music, restaurant reviews, and more on del.icio.us and access them from any computer on the web.
  • Share favorites with friends, family, and colleagues.
  • Discover new things. Everything on del.icio.us is someone's favorite - they've already done the work of finding it. Explore and enjoy.
Where do I start?
Anyone can browse del.icio.us and see what others find interesting.
To keep your favorites on del.icio.us, you must first create an account.

Basically, it installs an extension to your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc...). There are two buttons: one takes you to your del.icio.us bookmarks (that can be seen by everyone, anywhere, based on your "feed", and the second is a tagging button that adds whatever site you're on to your del.icio.us bookmarks once you click on it.

When you click the "Tag" button, a window pops up where you can edit the title of the page (to help you remember what it is), and add any notes to the link. It also allows you to add "Search Tags": the part that makes it "Social".

You can literally burn up hours just surfing through everyone else's del.icio.us bookmarks. If you want to get an idea of what it looks like, here's a link to my del.icio.us feed. (considering I use an RSS feed for my Blog, I don't think it really qualifies as a "feed", but oh, well!)

Let me know what you think!