+ Antworten
1234511 ...
  1. destruction of the basic fundamentals of America # 1
    solaris

destruction of the basic fundamentals of America

Reading thru all the post,I had to open a this thread.

This country was foundet by christians, with deep conservative believes in MArriage, religion , way of live.
    Also, the right to bare arms.

Now, it is getting scary.
    We have the liberal agenda trying to push gay-marriage, and we have to accept it.
    We have judges , that allow abortion, that allow a CHILD to marry another child, just to be another burden on society.
    We have parents be forced to silent when it comes to what there kids read in school , example : Peter has to Daddies, or susan has to momies.

We have censorship , of books, music cd's, video games.
    We have people that are allowed to starve and deteriate in a hospital bed , no parents are allowed to help, because a Judge says so.

We have the ACLU , or more commonly knows as the AMERICAN COMMUNIST LIBERALS UNION, who are out to deminish the basics that the forefather of this country faught for.

We have the word GOD, taken out of the Pledge of Alliegance, we have the Ten Commenmand taken down in front of the Courthouse, we have we have Giant Supermarket Chains, due away with * merry chrismas* because it is more importend not to offend other religions, rather then focus what it right.
    We buy and cater to everybody else, rather then focus on getting this country back on track.
    Too many people would rather have the government take care of them, then get off there behind and do the right thing.

Too many people are on welfare, why??? it is easier to get everything handet to them, rather then working for it ,like the rest of americans.

Do not speak for me and censor what I like, if you do not like the music, don't buy it, don't like the video game, don't buy it.
    Don't like the foul language on TV, don't let your kids watch it.
    Common sense.

Do not push books on my kids, your a teacher, not a parent, that is my job IF or when I want my kids to be esposed to this kind of literature.

Let my kids say the PLEDGE , WITH THE Word GOD in it.

I am baring arms, because Criminals love unarmed citizens.

Give the killers on death row NO RIGHTS, but give a unborn child ALL THE RIGHTS.

IF we RIGHTEN the WRONGS, we have a better society.
    Not only for us, but mainly for our children, there our futere.

2.   Alt 
    Werbung

3. destruction of the basic fundamentals of America # 2
    Stephie_80
    I don't know, I mean you also want a country to progress and not get stuck in belives from 400 years ago. The country was found by Puritans, outlawed in Europe. When you read their texts you can basically say that they were religiousn extremists. They believed that the devil was all around them to punish them. They didn't care much for their children, most children died before age 4. And they also had no problem to marry kids around age 14. They were not even regarded as kids then anymore. Ever heard of the Salem Witchcraft Trials? There you can see what religious extremism also cause in America.

Okay with the whole Xmas offense I agree with you. BUt most christians critizise the selling of Xmas too. Because it's just business, some people don't even know why there is Xmas...

"We have censorship , of books, music cd's, video games."

What exactly do you mean? Censorship used to be much worse.

WEll, have to go now.....maybe I will write more tonight...guess you'll have more replys then...

4. destruction of the basic fundamentals of America # 3
    solaris
    yep Stephie, we sure will, I gotta go to, erinds to run, before work.
    later ;-)

5. destruction of the basic fundamentals of America # 4
    chris015
    Stephie,
    Solaris's posting is not about the Puritans themselves but about the US and the being of the nation as it was when it was founded. I have to agree with this posting. All these changings that is described in the posting IS sad and scary in my opinion. Gay-marriage might be modern.... but do modern things equal good things? Not always. For me, gay-marriage isn't a good thing. Call me old-fashioned, that's okay with me. I am, actually.

But as I said - in my opinion.

6. destruction of the basic fundamentals of America # 5
    solaris
    thanks @ Chris, but wait till later, there will be a * war of words * , and how dare I am so ,whats the word??? Pro-American???

7. destruction of the basic fundamentals of America # 6
    chris015
    It's true dude. Unfortunately.

8. destruction of the basic fundamentals of America # 7
    Stephie_80
    ok, sorry, I don't want to be in any war here. I guess I had a different "view" on founding. I only slept three hours last night and writing about segregation and lynchings in the South in the 20th century, maybe type in Emmett Till in google and look for images, didn't really cheer me up. It's probably, because of that that I'm a little biased right now and don't really see "the good old times".
    I'm really looking forward to moving on from that subject.
    It's kinda funny how you always get into wars here...

9. destruction of the basic fundamentals of America # 8
    imported_Esther
    Zitat Zitat von solaris
    We have the ACLU , or more commonly knows as the AMERICAN COMMUNIST LIBERALS UNION, who are out to deminish the basics that the forefather of this country faught for.
    I like to call them "Anti Christ Looney Union", but that's just my opinion...

But back to your posting... You are right. It is sooo sad what is going on right now in this beautiful Country

+ Antworten
1234511 ...