What a jerk...

1. #1 What a jerk...
    thecivickid

What a jerk...

Florida Man Arrested For Confining Child In Freezer

POSTED: 11:29 am EST November 11, 2005

LARGO, Fla. -- A 23-year-old man was charged with aggravated child abuse after police said he disciplined his girlfriend's 5-year-old son by stuffing him into a chest freezer.

Nicholas Jermaine Black was arrested Thursday after officers investigated an anonymous tip to the state's child abuse hot line, Largo police said. The boy's mother, Melissa Bentley Hansen, 32, was charged with child neglect because she was present during some of the incidents.
    Police said Black put the boy inside the running freezer and sat on top to keep him inside at least five times since mid-October. Caging a child is illegal in Florida.

"The kid could be heard inside the freezer, obviously kicking and pushing to get out," said Largo police Sgt. Stephen Slaughter. "That child must have been scared to death."
    The boy apparently was kept inside for no more than two minutes. He and his 11-year-old sister showed no signs of physical abuse and appeared to be otherwise well-fed and clothed. Both are staying with relatives.
    Detective Mike Stephenson interviewed the boy and asked him what officers should do with Black.
    "Take him to jail," the boy replied.
    Black, a boat repairman, was still in jail Friday with no bond. He told police he never stuffed the boy into the freezer, but only held his head first inside with the lid up until the boy was cold.
    Hansen was being held under a $20,000 bond. Details about their legal representation were unavailable.
    Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Can you believe this a**hole!

2.   Alt 
    Werbung

3. #2 What a jerk...
    TinaW
    I think the mother is more to blame than anybody else. If I had a boyfriend and he locked my son in a freezer, that man would be out the door the next minute. How can mothers be so cruel. For what ? Money ? Sex ? I don't understand it.

4. #3 What a jerk...
    thecivickid
    @TinaW, I agree they are both to blame.

5. #4 What a jerk...
    solaris
    yep , your child is blood, a man , a boyfriend or Husband is not.

Don't let the door hit ya, were the good lord split ya !!!!!!

6. #5 What a jerk...
    imported_Blackhawk
    Unbelievable. Heck, even if my husband, my son's biological father did this to him, he'd be out the door so fast his head would spin. That poor child, he is just a little boy. Makes me sick. There are definitely other ways to deal with a child that may be a little out of hand.

7. #6 What a jerk...
    MaraC
    Sadly, this is not the first boyfriend that mistreats a kid. And it won't be the last either. Happens all the time. The mothers are so happy that they gettin' some that they look the other way. Oh I forgot, the boyfriend usually moves in and gets replaced every couple of months/years, while the biological father is busying himself making more kids with another gal, marriage optional.This is then called modern family life and modern parenting.

8. #7 What a jerk...
    thecivickid
    I have yet to join in on the wonder world of parenting, but that is one approach I won't take, I don't even believe in spanking.
    lol@solaris

9. #8 What a jerk...
    solaris
    some do,some don't , some you have to.*ggg*, some need it on a daily basis.
    *lol*

+ Antworten

Weitere Themen von thecivickid

1. K3 Visa and the Military
    I recently joined the military and I will be...
    im Forum English only
    Antworten: 8
    Letzter Beitrag: 31.07.2006, 04:50
  2. Favorite thing seen or visted in America/Europe
    Well in my case I didn't do a lot of traveling...
    im Forum English only
    Antworten: 9
    Letzter Beitrag: 22.11.2005, 07:39
  3. What a jerk...
    Florida Man Arrested For Confining Child In...
    im Forum English only
    Antworten: 7
    Letzter Beitrag: 21.11.2005, 15:34
  4. Can anyone help me?!?!
    :awcrap: Here is my situation... I moved to the...
    im Forum English only
    Antworten: 35
    Letzter Beitrag: 30.10.2005, 14:36
  5. Thanks
    I'm sure that you have all heard this before, but...
    im Forum English only
    Antworten: 4
    Letzter Beitrag: 05.10.2005, 10:14

Andere Themen im Forum English only

1. flight of the concord -business time
    Hallo, kennt jemand "flight of the Concord" ein...
    von susannaUSA
    Antworten: 1
    Letzter Beitrag: 27.01.2008, 19:56
  2. Looking for the name of a song ...
    I am looking for the name of a song for a project...
    von apleschu
    Antworten: 6
    Letzter Beitrag: 10.12.2007, 15:15
  3. Germany's gift to Christmas
    Germany's gift to Christmas From strudel to...
    von Stephie_80
    Antworten: 11
    Letzter Beitrag: 20.12.2005, 20:43
  4. The first ever blond GUY joke
    ...and well worth the wait! :D Hope it hasn't...
    von VegasGirl
    Antworten: 7
    Letzter Beitrag: 03.09.2004, 20:09
  5. Happy 4th of July
    Hi, have a nice 4th of July and be...
    von imported_Berit
    Antworten: 3
    Letzter Beitrag: 20.07.2002, 21:31
Sie betrachten gerade What a jerk....